Monday 22 December 2014

Joe

Love you wherever you are
Bless you




















I don't think I can choose any of your repertoir.. i don't know where to begin..
You and your talent was such an incredible part of my, and some of those I most cherished in the universe's life, your voice and the soul within it accompanying us in dire need, in joy, in danger, in sorrow, in healing, so much a part of our lives..

You'll always be with us, (excuse the language but) Fuck 'em, I refuse to see you go.
Bless you forever.





You always were and shall always be one of the beautiful ones..





Bless you forever,














































(images in the post from:                
 www.concertvault.com,                    
www.sun-sentinel.com,                  
www.woodstock-mysteryland.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment