Sunday 7 December 2014

Noam Chomsky - born this day, happy birthday dear sir!

I hope to wish you a very happy birthday many, many more times.

Noam Chomsky: born December 7, 1928.
(nascido a 7 de dezembro, de 1928 em Filadélfia, nos EUA)










I believe I had already posted this or part of this some years ago, but it is such an amazing debate that I don't see harm in the repetition.

I shall also leave you with a short clip with music where one of my dear colleagues is performing (wonderfully as usual) ..

and I say this: Austerity kills.







Wishing all a beautiful Sunday
Take care.


Que posso eu acrescentar ao que este senhor diz?
Resta-me desejar-lhe muitos parabéns e conto o poder desejar por muitos anos.

Votos de um belíssimo Domingo, e saúde a todos que por aqui passem.





No comments:

Post a Comment