Tuesday 17 March 2015

Leonard Peltier - (clemensy request) time is truly of the essence

I leave a link to Amnesty International's recent article regarding the case for whomsoever may wish to read it.

LINK

I also leave a link to a past article from this blog regarding Leonard Peltier also hoping whomsoever does not recall the case or for some reason does not know of it may read more on the topic and thus become enlightened.

LINK


Dear Mr. Barack Obama
Please Mr. President, please Sir, grant the man his wish.

If you are not the one dear Sir, to set things straight and give the man his freedom, I can not imagine who will. (.........and it has been so long, give the man his freedom (please)...)
Time is indeed, as I'm sure you're aware, running so short.
You and he are in my prayers.  


I shall leave a video-clip with a request for your mercy, for clemensy.

Please Sir ...........
(please set a wrong thing you had no power to stop when it happened, aright.)









(I also leave another, the "first part" in case anyone should wish to view it as it has some extra details, though it's similar for the most part)













This photograph can be found HERE









This photograph can be found  HERE
















“Freedom is indivisible; the chains on any one of my people were the chains on all of them, the chains on all of my people were the chains on me.” 
― Nelson MandelaLong Walk to Freedom: The Autobiograpy of Nelson Mandela with Connections










A man who was completely innocent, offered himself as a sacrifice for the good of others, including his enemies, and became
the ransom of the world.
 

― Mahatma Gandhi
















 what is the difference 
 between the light and the darkness 
 that seems to surface through my eyes' 
 apertures, from my seat of rust 
 I can't tell if it's the glint of chains 
 in the cell, or the god of nature 
 behind the wall 

― Liu Xiaobo, 
"Daybreak" June 30, 1997











 Even one voice can be heard loudly all over the world in this day and age 
― Aung San Suu Kyi 












As we have been living in a world full of "quotes" and "quick to read" messages, I leave one more image:
a visual deconstucted poem : based on the words of Dr. Martin Luther King (MLK) 
 «Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. 
This is the interrelated structure of reality.»






































 To quote someone from Portugal:
"I may not be able to straighten out the entire world but I can certainly help by not making it more crooked"
João(..) de Sande Freire
(the only grandparent alive 

when I was born - the only one I actually knew.
Please let Leonard's grandchildren and the rest of his family 

have the pleasure of his company for whatever time, 
be it short as it may be, is left of his life.)














good night.
(signing this post and on behalf of this blog - Margarida Costa)









___________________________________________________________________________________
Boa Noite






This photograph can be found  HERE








(I do hope that this post is helpful in getting the message across)

No comments:

Post a Comment