Wednesday 10 May 2017

Isabel Soveral - presentation of ''Paradeisol'' (May 13, 6pm, Oporto PT)


It has been a while since I've been able to get online.  Nevertheless, having now a brief internet moment - without haste, it is my great pleasure to announce the presentation of Isabel Soveral's work
"Paradeisoi" .

Thankfully I was informed of the event by a friend, by the following announcement - LINK












(It is a work that had been commissioned by the Gulbenkian Foundation, and had the foundation's orchestra perform its premiere back in 2007)



If you have the chance, by all means do not miss this.

It shall be performed the day after tomorrow in Oporto (Portugal), at the ''Casa da Musica'' on May 13th, at 6:00 pm (18:00h). 




For a little more information regarding Isabel Soveral I leave a link from where I have retrieved the above image  - Here

No comments:

Post a Comment