Tuesday 29 March 2016


March 29





I heard this not long ago and instantly knew I would post it this day, not only as a present that I would leave for someone extremely special to me, who can no longer receive gifts (though I leave it as such, whether he can or not. I, and others know how it would warm his soul to hear it), but because it's beauty also touches me, profoundly.


It is a sunny, warm day; the sea calls in all its blue splendour, so I shall go sit next to it.
(wishing all who should pass by this post a lovely day).

















.............. como quem deixa um presente de anos, com muita ternura e uma saudade que esmaga, fica aqui isto, tocado pelo autor original, com seus amigos - Sabemos bem como esta introdução, por exemplo, te ia fazer sorrir a alma (Carlos).





E agora sair, para ir ver o mar, neste belo dia que te viu nascer. Beijo
























(e deixo um abraço, a quem por aqui passar - Bem hajam)











No comments:

Post a Comment