Tuesday 28 February 2012

Roswell Rudd - an example of an inspirational and fine musician

Roswell Rudd at Jazzfestival Frankfurt -2006 / photograph by Christian Sahm



One of my favourite musicians, the great Roswell Rudd..
.............. Here is his latest recording project.
For those wishing to make this recording happen I leave a link -HERE

Regarding this living Jazz Legend I leave another link - Here (wikipedia)



Here is his site - LINK - believe me it's a worthwhile visit.




Yes - It is, I must admit, revigorating as it is inspirational to see one so great take into his very own hands the fruition of this project!! Hooray for his eternal youthful spirit, only outmatched my his obvious (proven) talent and incredible career!!!





Bless his heart!


.

No comments:

Post a Comment